(If you proceed to any other page of the First Credit Union Website, it will be assumed that you have read and accepted the information on this page)
- This Website is presented by First Credit Union, a credit union registered under the Friendly Societies and CU Act 1982
- The information on this Website is general information only, and is subject to change at any time. Please do not assume that this website is complete, accurate, or up to date. It is recommended that you obtain independent professional legal and/or financial advice before you rely on any of the information.
- Any services referred to in this site are only offered to those persons living in New Zealand.
- First Credit Union is not, in this Website, making any offer to enter into any transaction or relationship with you. For full details of up-to-date service information, charges, interest rates, and terms and conditions, you should visit a branch of First Credit Union, or email email@example.com.
- First Credit Union is not responsible for the information on any other Website accessed via this site; that information is the responsibility of the owner of that Website. First Credit Union has no control over it. Links to other Websites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement by First Credit Union of the services offered by the site owner.
- Please contact First Credit Union for prior permission if you wish to create a hypertext link to any page on this First Credit Union Website. If you create a link to the First Credit Union Website, you remain fully responsible for any consequences of that link, whether direct or indirect and you will protect First Credit Union against all loss, damage, liability, costs or expense arising from or in connection with the link.
- All applications for finance are subject to First Credit Union's lending criteria. Any interest rate referred to on this Site for a lending service is not necessarily the finance rate for the purposes of the Credit Contracts Act 1981.
- You can get a copy of the current prospectus for First Credit Union by contacting one of our branches, free of charge.
- When transmitting your personal information over the Internet, you should remember that the Internet is not a secure environment. Any personal information you transmit to First Credit Union may be used by First Credit Union to provide information to you about the full range of financial services offered by First Credit Union, as well as to assist First Credit Union to create a statistical picture of its customers. First Credit Union will take steps to ensure your personal information is held securely by First Credit Union, and you may request access to, and correction of, all such information by contacting one of the branches of First Credit Union.
- The copyright in this site is owned by First Credit Union. You may electronically reproduce and store the site's contents solely for the purposes of viewing the site, or saving its content. However, if you want to display or distribute the content or any of the pages of the site in public or in such a way that they will be accessible to the public (including reproduction in any form on the Internet), you must first obtain First Credit Union's permission.
Maintaining your privacy is a priority of First Credit Union. This notice explains how we collect, use, and safeguard your personal information.
We are committed to providing you with cooperative based financial products and services to meet your financial needs. To do this we collect and sometimes share information about you to complete your transactions and provide you with certain financial opportunities.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agents, such as about your creditworthiness and credit history;
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms, such as from your current or past employers or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.
We may disclose all the information, as described above, to companies that perform services on our behalf.
We do not permit these third parties to sell or otherwise release the information we provide to them.
We may disclose information we collect about you under other circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of our credit union, follow your instructions as you authorise, or protect the security of our financial records. If you terminate your membership with First Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to our employees, whose mission it is to utilise your data in order to serve you better. Our employees are trained in the importance of maintaining confidentiality and member privacy. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to safeguard your nonpublic information.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this site is supplied by First Credit Union (unless otherwise specified). All First Credit Union services, products and offers are subject to change. While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate up to date information, errors and omissions may occur. Accordingly, First Credit Union accepts no responsibility for any loss to any person (in any form whatsoever) that arises from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on the First Credit Union Website.