Secure, free, convenient and easy
With First Credit Union Internet Banking you have instant access to the following services:
- View account balances
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- Review and print your transactions
- View and load automatic payments
Note: Payments made after 11.00pm will be processed the following day.
Get Internet Banking today!
When you choose your Internet Banking password it must contain the following:
- Minimum Password Length: 8 characters
- Maximum Password Length: 16 characters
- Must contain at least 1 CAPITAL letter
- Must contain at least 1 number
- Cannot be the same as your previous 2 passwords
- Cannot contain your name or any identifying details
Click here to view our Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.
Have an issue with Internet Banking? Try these simple Internet Banking Troubleshooting solutions.
Safe Banking Online
We will never ask you for your login details or passwords. From time to time there are scam emails going around, asking you to enter your account details. If you ever receive an email like this please delete it.
We take your security seriously - if you think you have been targeted by a scam please call us as soon as possible.
Here are some tips for staying safe online and protecting your accounts:
- If you are unsure about any emails you receive from us, please call us to check the email really was from us before opening it
- Don't click on links in any suspicious looking emails, as your computer could be infected with a virus
- Only enter personal details on secure websites
- Keep your computer secure
- Be extra careful if you’re using a public computer - make sure you always log out
- Never tell anyone your PINs and passwords
- Check your accounts regularly to make sure there are no suspicious transactions
- Make sure your password is difficult to guess - use capital letters and numbers to make it harder
- Don't give your account details to anyone you do not know or trust
- Don't give out details over the phone unless you made the call and you're 100% sure you trust who you are talking to
- Don't reply to spam emails in any way
- If you don't trust a link, type it in the address bar yourself
- Never enter your personal information into a website unless you are sure it is genuine
- Never send your personal details or accounts or passwords in an email
- Don't use software on your computer that fills in forms for you