First Credit Union Mobile Banking lets you manage your accounts when you’re on the go. As long as you've got internet access and a compatible smartphone or tablet, our easy to use, secure mobile banking app will help you keep track of your money anywhere, anytime!
What you can do:
- Access your accounts quickly and easily with a four digit access code
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Add automatic payments
- Perform one-time bill payments
- Add and delete bill payees
How it works
- Download the app from the Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Enter your existing Internet Banking access number and password.
- Choose to set a simple 4 digit access code for future access or continue to use your internet banking access number and password.
- Then start managing your accounts on the go - it’s as easy as that!
You will need to be registered for Internet Banking to use our Mobile Banking App - contact your local branch to register today!
It's free to use the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app, but your usual mobile data costs and standard internet banking transaction and service charges will apply.
What mobile devices can I use the First Credit Union Mobile Banking App on?
You can download and use it on any smartphone- Android or iPhone and on Android tablets and Apple iPads (you'll need an iPhone or iPad version iOS 6.0 or Android device with version 2.2.3 or later). Basically as long as you have internet access on your mobile device, and a compatible operating system you can use our Mobile Banking App.
Is it secure?
The First Credit Union Mobile Banking App uses high quality industry security encryption to help keep your personal details safe.
For added security, our Mobile Banking App locks you out after three attempts if you repeatedly try to log in with the wrong PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for more than two minutes with no activity. Don't worry if you have forgotten your pin- you can log in again using your Internet Banking login details).
Terms and Conditions
Downloading and use of the First Credit Union Mobile Banking App is also subject to the Mobile Banking terms and conditions which are available here.