House and Contents Insurance

Buying a house is a big deal so it's important to protect it - but don't forget about all the special things inside of it! We've got house and contents insurance options to suit your needs and budget.

Just as contents policies have always specified a maximum amount of cover, now house insurance policies do too. If you don't know what to insure your house for, the Cordell Online Calculator can help. You can also obtain a valuation from a valuer or builder.

Only renting? You'll just need a contents policy to cover the things you own. This policy will also protect you if you accidentally damage your Landlord's house - a must for all renters!

For more details about our House and Contents Insurance you can check out our brochure.

To learn about the cover benefits in full, including conditions, exclusions and limitations, read our policy documents:

Home Policy

Contents Policy

Need your car insured too? Check out our car insurance page for more information. You'll also benefit from a package discount by insuring your car, house and/or contents with us - we're helping you save more!


Simply contact us if you have any questions, or if you'd like a quote or to buy a policy- we're here to help.


House and Contents Insurance is underwritten by Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited.
First Credit Union Bottom Bar