A comprehensive breakdown service giving you 24/7 cover, anywhere in New Zealand.
- Battery jumpstart or replacement
- Replacing a flat tyre with the vehicle's spare
- Emergency fuel delivery of up to 5 litres
- Minor emergency repairs
- Technical advice over the phone
- 'Locked in key’ recovery or spare key delivery
- Location/map assistance if you are lost
- Towing to the nearest repairer (up to $100)
- $36 per year for Comprehensive Vehicle Policy holders
- $44.95 per year for Third Party Vehicle Policy holders
Cover includes 3 free callouts per year.
Fuel, parts and any labour costs or towing costs above $100 will be at your own expense.
To arrange a callout simply phone 0800 369 258 and select the Roadside Assistance option. Your call will be redirected to the NZ Roadside Assistance callout service. Note that there is a stand down period of 48 hours before cover commences.