A comprehensive breakdown service giving you 24/7 cover, anywhere in New Zealand.
- Battery jumpstart or replacement
- Replacing a flat tyre with the vehicle's spare
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Minor emergency repairs
- Technical advice over the phone
- 'Locked in key’ recovery or spare key delivery
- Location/map assistance if you are lost
- Towing to the nearest repairer (up to $100)
- $36 per year for Comprehensive Vehicle Policy holders
- $44.95 per year for Third Party Vehicle Policy holders
Cover includes 3 free callouts per year. Fuel, parts and any labour costs above $100 will be at your own expense.
To arrange a callout simply phone Credit Union Insurance on 0800 369 258 and select the Roadside Assistance option. Your call will be redirected to the NZ Roadside Assistance callout service. Note that there is a stand down period of 48 hours before cover commences.